Last Updated: 19th March 2021
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have made some changes to the way services are provided for the post-lockdown period. Although this means that we will be doing things a little differently for the time being, we are confident we will still be able to offer you an excellent patient experience, whilst maintaining that personal touch. We look forward to welcoming you to Hear and Now very soon. If you would like any further information on the steps we are taking to provide a safe environment for all, then please do get in touch.
Here are some of the changes we have already made:
- Booked Appointments Only – All patients must pre-book appointments in advance of attending Hear and Now.
- Telephone pre-screening of scheduled appointments to identify any ‘at-risk’ patients or those who may be showing symptoms of Coronavirus.
- A minimum of 30-minute Preintervals between appointments to prevent overlap of patients arriving at or leaving the practice.
- The compulsory use of the available hand sanitizer on entering and leaving the practice.
- The Compulsory Use of face masks by both patient and clinician for close-contact procedures such as wax removal or hearing-aid fittings.
- Maintenance of 2m social distancing where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning and maintenance procedures.