For generations the NHS have provided hearing aids ‘free at the point of delivery.’ This option is suitable for many hearing aid users but not everyone. Increased pressures within the NHS relating to the volume of service users and budgetary constraints present new challenges to the National Health Service.
Equally there are good reasons to consider the purchase of hearing aids from our clinic. Some of the advantages to keep in mind are listed below:
- No waiting lists
- Personalised bespoke service
- Choice of appointment times
- Longer appointments
- Choice of hearing aid styles and technology levels
- Latest technology
- Connectivity to mobile and tablet devices
- Conveniently located clinic
- Access to additional products and services
We are proud to offer FREE hearing aid trials, please visit our Free Hearing Aid Trials page for more information. If you have any queries at all about our hearing aids or would like to arrange a Hearing Assessment, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01765 278 744 or fill in the contact form on this page.